Sunday, December 28, 2008

WIP Profle option - WIP:configuration Reservation Level

When I link a sales order to a job in the Discrete Job screen, after I complete this Discrete Job I have my Finish good item reserved in a "Subinventory 1", but I need to transfer it to "Subinventory 2", but I can't transfer because the material is reserved. I use 2 subinventories because one is for inspection and the second is the Sales Subinventory. What should I do?

You may set the Profile Option WIP:configuration Reservation Level to 'Item'. It indicates that the completed configuration (Assemblies) will be reserved at organization level in the inventory without subinventory and locator information. In that case, you will be able to transfer materials from Inspection Subinventory to Sales Subinventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your email address to subscribe

You won't repent doing this!
Email: