Oracle Purchasing - Interview Questions
1. Can we automatically 'Close' the Purchase order without receiving the full quantity?
2. When does a Purchase Order line get the Status 'Closed for Receiving'?
3. What is the difference between the control actions 'On Hold' and 'Freeze' for a Purchase order?
4. What are the different document statuses used in Oracle Purchasing?
5. If a Purchase Order/Requisition is cancelled accidentally, can we revert it back?
6. Can we receive a shipment even when it is "Closed for Receiving"?
7. Can we re-open a Closed and Finally Closed Purchase Order?
8. Can we match an Invoice against a line even when it is 'Closed for Invoicing'?
9. How do I change the Supplier on a approved PO?
10. When a user enters a new PO, the Preparer (user) is always defaulted as the buyer. User is not able to change it too. How do we allow the user to change this?
Already know the answers? Please post them using the comments option below this post on http://applearn.blogspot.com
First one to answer all questions correctly might be the "member of the month" at applearn