Well known group in Gulf are looking for a suitable candidate that suits the profile below:
• Plan and carry out the ERP analysis, vendor selection, migration, and implementation
• Direct and motivate the project team
• Prepare project plans, schedules, requirement documents, and status reports
• Identify and manage the risks
• Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary
• Manage project scope and change control and escalate issues where necessary
• Resolve cross-functional issues at project level
• Manage project consultants within the defined budget
• Liaise with any suppliers or account managers
• Ensure project objectives are understood and met, ensuring that the Project Team members understand the requirements
• Ensure project deliverables are in line with existing IT practices and procedures
Candidates should have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and have experience managing ERP selection and implementation projects on time and on budget. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of related experience. Should have worked with multiple ERP products.
The person in this role should demonstrate in-depth knowledge of business processes, ERP applications, system architecture, design, project team management, and most importantly large-scale project planning and execution.
Send resumes on email@example.com